IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 precautionary measures and customer limits all club promotions listed below have been temporarily suspended and will remain so until further notice.
For updates on this please check back here regularly or follow The Waves via one of the social media links below.
Current Club Promotions:
- Daily Bistro Specials: 7 days a week The Waves offers a range of daily lunch and/or dinner specials including promotions such as kids eat free to discounted a la carte meals and carveries. Click here for the full list of daily bistro specials.
- Kids Eat Free (Friday Nights): With every paying adult who orders a meal over the value of $16, one child 12 years and under will receive a meal from the kids' menu, free!
- Bingo: Each Wednesday and Friday enjoy huge cash prizes and a whole lot of fun in our Waves' bingo sessions. Click here for bingo times and information.
- The Waves' Shout: Simply purchase a pot or schooner of Great Northern Super Crisp for your chance to win two pots of Great Northern Supper Crisp every day for six months. Two winners drawn March 28.
- Daily Game Shows: Eight pokie game shows are held each week in our pokie room including Monday Cash Bonanza, Tuesday Hot Seat, Wednesday and Friday Spin and Win, Friday Night Waves of Cash, Saturday Jumping Jackpots, and Sunday Funday. Click here for the full list of game show details and times.
- Sunday Membership Draw: Every Sunday between 2pm and 4pm Waves’ members have the chance to win our massive membership draw. Starting at $2,000, the prize pool jackpots by $100 each week!
- Win 10 x $100 Easter Hampers: Commences Friday, March 13 and drawn Thursday, April 9 is your chance to win 1 of 10 x $100 Easter Hampers. Members simply swipe their membership card at a foyer kiosk (one entry per day), by spending $10.00 on food and beverage purchases (one entry for every $10.00 turnover) or by playing the gaming machines (one entry for every $40.00 turnover). Entries are available seven days per week up until the last draw from 10:00pm. Please see reception for Terms and Conditions.